Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
appmega.top (“Website”) follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, commonly known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you must send a written communication that includes the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. Please provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate the content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!).
Please send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
It is important to note that any misrepresentation of facts in the infringement notification may result in legal consequences. Before submitting a notification, please ensure that you have a good faith belief that the material in question is infringing.
We take copyright infringement seriously and will respond to valid notifications in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws. Upon receipt of a valid infringement notification, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and take other necessary actions as required by the DMCA.
This DMCA Disclaimer is provided in accordance with the terms of service governing the use of the Website. For any questions or clarifications regarding this notice or the DMCA process, please contact us at the email address provided above.
Date of Last Revision: March